1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
it’s disgusting how much they charge for college education. and even more disgusting how much they charge for textbooks. college is such a huge gamble, because you may or may not even get a job with the degree you get. your degree might turn out to be completely worthless. and…
“Every introvert alive knows the exquisite pleasure of stepping from the clamor of a party into the bathroom and closing the door.”—Sophia Dembling - The Introvert’s Way: Living a Quiet Life in a Noisy World (via lovelyderriere)